Window film installations provide home and business owners a multitude of benefits that last for decades. These thin films are applied to your home’s windows and sliders.
Our films transform your glass into dual pane IG performance that is equal or superior to a tinted glass window replacement.
Many consumers may not be familiar with the outstanding bottom-line benefits of a professionally installed window film.
Briefly, here are some of the notable advantages you should become familiar with:
- Window film stops 99.9% of the UV from entering your windows. This protects furnishings and wood floors from fading. Blinds and shutters from yellowing and becoming brittle.
- UV is harmful to furnishings, but these rays are also considerably damaging to your skin. These films are promoted by the Skin Cancer Institute.
- Window film filters heat from entering your windows. There is a wide range of visible light transmissions. Darker films that can stop 85% of the heat to virtually invisible ceramic coatings that stop 60% of the heat.
- Stopping the heat means your AC has less work to do and this saves you money. Electric bills are lowered by as much as 30% a month. Your ROI is typically less than 2 years!
- Glare is reduced accordingly based on the film you select. Our most popular coatings stop anywhere from 60 to 75% of the light and glare. Glare rejection lets you view your TV, laptops and tablets without eye strain.
- Privacy films do exactly what their name indicates. Opaque frosted films mirror sandblasted glass and stop prying eyes from seeing into your home. Reflective films provide daytime privacy from the outside.
- Thicker shatter film versions delay, deny and deter burglars from smashing through your glass opening. These thicker versions are the exact same materials used to provide force protection and blast mitigation at federal building, schools, and terrorist targets throughout the world.
- Our ceramic films stop infrared wavelengths. This equates to invisible heat as opposed to visible light heat. In combinations these non-metallic coatings provide superior heat rejection while meeting all HOA rules and deed restrictions.
- Our window film installations are backed by a lifetime warranty from the world leader in window film manufacturing, Eastman Chemicals. This company has more than a hundred years of innovation and leadership.
- If you live in a brand new home our window film will replace your new window warranty for seal failure or thermal stress. This is yet another guaranty for decades of comfort and support.
Our installation techs have decades of experience.
We understand that many consumers try their hand at “Do It Yourself” window tinting projects for film purchased at Home Depot or Lowes. Experienced craftsmanship in all aspects of film installation is critically important for eliminating lines, creases, bubble and potential peeling. If you have tried this yourself then give us a call. We can easily remove this limited film and replace it with our NFRC certified coatings.
- Our window film installations are affordable, practical and superior alternatives to replacing your windows. Frankly your window film investment is typically 1/10th the cost of buying new windows.
Advanced Film Solutions, Eastman Performance Film’s 2020 National Dealer of the Year, is Tampa’s highest volume window film installation company (Window Film Magazine, 2020) Our experience, third party recommendations, Better Business Bureau A Plus Rating, is what differentiates our team from the competition.
We have a “brick and mortar” business location, accept all major credit cards, and our team is covered by General Liability and Workers Compensation.
Trusted, tested, and documented performance by the team with more experience, more choices than any competitor.
Call our customer service team at:
Toll Free: 877-575-3456
Sarasota Bradenton: 941-822-8841
Pinellas County: 727-944-3456
Advanced Film Solutions covers the greater Tampa Bay & Orlando region including Pasco, Hernando, Lakeland, Bradenton and Sarasota