Thicker safety and security films protect the most important people in our lives, our family, and friends.
Life can be unpredictable. Whether vandalism, accidents, break-ins, or severe weather… let’s just say , “stuff happens”.
Sure you can purchase shutters, but unless the bad guy tells you they are coming, you can’t expect them to do much. You can also buy new impact glass, but for that price, you may have to decide which one of your children is going to college). Perhaps you should consider Safety and Security window film!
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Increases security and provides added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Helps provide protection to people and property from flying glass in natural disasters.
- Rejects over 99% of UV rays to protect your furnishings as well as your skin!
- Retrofits to existing glass for substantial savings over new glass or shutters
- Available with energy-saving tinting built in to lower you utility costs while protecting your family and assets.
- Lifetime residential warranty
Smash & Grab Attempt – Outside View:
Smash & Grab Attempt – Inside View:
Windows can be broken for a variety of reasons such as burglary, vandalism, and flying debris. Thicker shatter window film will increase the strength of your windows and keep your glass in place when broken. Safety and security coatings harden the windows of your home or office which will delay, deny and deter entry.
Our schools have become a target for violence and Advanced Film Solutions expertly trained technicians can create an additional safety level allowing law enforcement time to respond.
Our films also meet GSA and DoD Blast standards as well. We use a wet seal anchoring system to form a structural bond between the film, the glass and the frame. This “System” prevents the glass from “popping” out of the frame.
We offer dozens of dual benefit solar safety security films that enhance safety while lowering cooling costs, filtering nearly all the harmful UV rays and eliminating glare.
Home safety begins with your weakest point of entry glass! Our safety and security films delay, deny and deter entry! Read Our Blog Here >