UV window film helps prevent sun damage
The primary source of UV (ultraviolet) radiation is sunlight. Window films and some coverings provide UV filtering without blocking substantial visible light. UV filtering of sunlight will help to safeguard prints, furnishings, wood floors and textiles, while also reducing heat entering through a window.
These quality, professionally installed films are available for homes and businesses where your wood floors, artwork and drapes are all susceptible to UV damage.
You select the look you prefer: dark, reflective or completely clear. LLumar SelectPro, Vista Film and Huper Optik coatings all filter out 99.9% of harmful UV rays.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends window tint as part of a comprehensive sun protection program. This recommendation often comes as a surprise because most people only think of outdoor sun safety when they think of skin cancer prevention.
While wearing sunscreen, covering up and staying in the shade are all keys to helping protect against the Sun’s Ultraviolet rays while outside, you should also consider a more complete approach to prevention that includes protecting yourself and your family while indoors.
In fact, UV window film offers a 99.9% UV rejection, which is is equivalent to SPF 10,000 sunscreen!
According to The Skin Cancer Foundation:
- One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of their lifetime.
- Research shows that drivers in the U.S. have a higher rate of skin cancer on their left side due to exposure while driving. That’s why you should consider our FormulaOne Car Tinting!
- UVA rays account for 90% of the sun’s most damaging rays and are present all day, every day of the year.
- You can’t get sunburned in your car, but UVA rays can still reach you. (http://northamerica.llumar.com/automotive-film/benefits-of-window-tint/protect-yourself-from-dangerous-uv-rays)
- Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
- More than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun.
Window Film filters out 99.9% of dangerous UV rays, blocks heat and prevents fading while also:
- Controlling light and heat
- Protects your valuables, paintings, leather furnishings and more from fading!
- Won’t change your view
- Meet all HOA rules and restrictions
- Offers skin cancer protection
- Gives home protection against burglary with 99.9% UV protection with upgraded thicker security versions.
The relentless UV, heat and light that damages your furnishings can be remedied with Advanced Film Solutions window film. Your home’s windows do virtually nothing to stop faded wood and leather. Paintings get lighter as the colors wash out. That’s why you should call Advanced Film Solutions today.
Window Film filters 99.9% of dangerous UV rays, blocks heat and prevents fading.