UV window film helps prevent sun damage
The primary source of ultraviolet radiation is sunlight. Window films and some coverings provide UV filtering without blocking substantial visible light. UV filtering of sunlight will help to safeguard prints, furnishings wood floors and textiles while also reducing the heat entering a window.
These same quality professionally installed films are available for homes and businesses where your wood floors, paintings and drapes are all susceptible to UV damage.
You select how dark, reflective or completely clear you prefer. LLumar SelectPro, Vista Film and Huper Optik coatings all filter out 99.9% of the harmful UV rays.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends window tint as part of a comprehensive sun protection program. This recommendation often comes as a surprise because most people think only of outdoor sun safety when they think of skin cancer prevention.
While wearing sunscreen, covering up and staying in the shade are all keys to helping protect against the sun’s Ultraviolet Rays (UV) while outside, you should consider a more complete approach to prevention that includes protecting yourself and your family while indoors.
According to The Skin Cancer Foundation:
- One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of their lifetime.
- Research shows that drivers in the U.S. have a higher rate of skin cancer on their left side due to exposure while driving. That’s why you should consider our FormulaOne Car Tinting!
- UVA rays account for 90% of the sun’s most damaging rays and are present all day, every day of the year.
- You can’t get sunburned in your car, but UVA rays can still reach you. (http://northamerica.llumar.com/automotive-film/benefits-of-window-tint/protect-yourself-from-dangerous-uv-rays)
- Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
- More than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun.
Window Film filters 99.9% of dangerous UV rays, Blocks Heat & Prevents Fading
- 99.9% UV rejection
- Control the light and heat
- Protects your valuables, paintings, leather furnishings from fading!
- Won’t change your view
- Meet all HOA rules &restrictions
- Skin Cancer Protection
- Upgraded thicker security versions for home protection against burglary with 99.9% UV protection.
The relentless UV, heat and light that damages your furnishings can be remedied with Advanced Film Solutions window film. Your home’s windows do virtually nothing to stop faded wood and leather. Paintings get lighter as the colors wash out. That’s why you should call Advanced Film Solutions today.