Window film solves heat and glare problems by augmenting your existing glass (windows and sliders) with an applied thin film coating to the interior side of your glass.
These highly durable, optically clear coatings are warranted for a lifetime and your window warranty is protected by our Eastman Performance Film Glass Coverage.
What you may not be familiar with are the relatively unknown additional benefits for our residential clients:
- All thin film applications eliminate 99.9% of the UV rays that damage furnishings and wood floors, paintings and furniture.
- This UV filtering protects your family from skin cancer.
- Window film coatings can reduce your monthly electric bill by 30% a month.
This is particularly the case here in the Tampa-St. Pete, Orlando and Sarasota-Bradenton region. This energy cost savings makes your window film investment pay for itself within a shore 2-3 years at most!
- Many of our diverse selections provide daytime privacy. In situations where day and night privacy are required we offer frosted decorative films that mirror the appearance of etched glass.
- A window film application strengthens your glass against forced entry or flying debris, errant golf balls or accidental glass breakage.
Thicker solar security combination films provide even greater shattered glass protection.
- Non-reflective coatings like Huper Optik meet all deed restrictions which is perfect for a gated community or HOA rules typically enforced in condo buildings.
These are just a few additional benefits that consumers may not be familiar with.
To receive a fee estimate contact our customer service team at:
Toll Free: 877-575-3456
Sarasota Bradenton: 941-822-8841
Pinellas County: 727-944-3456
Advanced Film Solutions covers the greater Tampa Bay & Orlando region including Pasco, Hernando, Lakeland, Bradenton and Sarasota.